Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Toronto Blogger & Friends Meet-Up With Blurb
Monday, 22 October 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Toronto Blogger Meet-up
Please plan to join us during our final stop on our Canadian Road Trip!
Just as we've been working with bloggers across the globe in US, Europe and Australia, we've been busy tailoring specific programs for those of you in Canada and we'll share with you a slew of creative ideas you can share with your audiences.
- Find out about special offers for your fans and followers
- Hear first hand how other bloggers have run engaging competitions
- See the blogger cookbook fundraising project that raised $45k for relief efforts
- Examine some of the many how-to columns and reviews shared with readers
- Come learn about how to share and monetize your own efforts in new ways
- Get more information on our top-performing affiliate program
We've done all this and more with our blogging partners and we look forward to exploring these ideas and more!
All attendees will have a chance to make a free Blurb print and ebook and we will be providing you with some unique incentives to help get your program off the ground and get your fans excited.
Where: Joe Badali's, 156 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
When: Monday, 22 October from 6 - 9 p.m.
We'll have some light canapes, plenty of beer and wine, and some different Blurb books to check out, plus you'll get the chance to chat with the Blurb team and meet your fellow bloggers, super affiliates and online evangelists.
Grab some of your friends and be sure to RSVP before we fill up.
Looking forward to seeing you!!
The Blurb Team
blurb.ca/affiliates | beautiful books. made by you.
Just a few words on the Blurb Affilate Program.
As part of the Blurb Affiliate Program, currently a top ten program in the Share-A-Sale Power Rank, you can both monetize your site or blog while having access to a variety of exclusive offers and deals for your community.
Spread the word about Blurb on your website, and earn a little cash every time your customers make a Blurb purchase. That’s our affiliate program in a nutshell, and it’s incredibly easy to join up.
And since we believe that our success depends on your success, when you become a Blurb Affiliate we’ll treat you with the same care we give our customers.
Join up, and you’ll get:
- 15% commission on all sales.
- $10 affiliate referrals: Invite your website-owning and blogging friends to join Blurb's affiliate program and earn $10 for each friend who's approved.
- A 60-day cookie. Affiliates get credit for any orders made within 60 days of the original click placed by the customer.
- Monthly affiliate promotions – like $250 for the first five affiliates who reach monthly volume target.
- An average order size of nearly $90.
- A variety of offers and banner creative available in English and French.
- An exclusive monthly newsletter with special promotions, content, and codes that you can change up and use for your own marketing.